Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi y'all!

For quite some time this blog has been sitting around empty and unused, waiting patiently as I procrastinated this first post, however today is the day - it's finally happening! Have some cake to celebrate my first blog post and prepare yourself for a whirlwind of postage and all round awesomeness!

Expect to see a variety of posts infused with awesomeness and hilarity, including all things to do with books, games, and tv, a sprinkle of cute things, a dash of beauty and a dose of zombie related content. Essentially, expect to see a mixture of posts about all the random things I love! (and also the things I take a brief liking towards!)

To conclude this post, I invite you to join me on my blogging adventure as I kick procrastination's butt and figure this whole blogging thing out!

Here is some cake, please enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!