Saturday, 31 October 2015

October Playlist

Facing an autumn consumed by university reading and a seemingly unprecedented amount of procrastination, I've been listening to a lot of music recently. Partially to save my soul from the stress of third year university reading and partially because I love music more than ever, I've complied a list of the saviour songs I've had on repeat this month. From my favourite releases of the month (Fightstar) to some Halloween inspired songs (This is Halloween//Graveyard Whistling) give it a listen and maybe you'll find something to keep your ears entertained this autumn!
    



Hope everyone has a great Halloween!
 What have you guys been listening to lately? I'm always open to music recommendations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!