Sunday, 31 January 2016

5/52 // good things


This week I received a disappointing grade on one of my essays. I subsequently spent a couple of days being horrendously unproductive, sad and disheartened about it. Today I've decided enough is enough. I'm going to be a little more productive and move on with my life, there is nothing I can do about it anyway and I refuse to let one grade ruin my mood for a second longer. I refuse to dwell on the negative and instead I'll focus on the positive, some of the good things from the past week (in list form because I'm really digging it at the moment.)

some good things

  • birthday cake
  • cute outfits
  • vegan restaurants 
  • museums
  • tattoos
  • horror films
  • the life is strange soundtrack
  • being able to recall things you learned years ago
  • that feeling of accomplishment when you complete your workout 
  • new books even though they are required reading 
  • eating tons of cookies and having no regrets
  • bowls of broccoli, peas and chickpeas 
  • spending time with family 
  • more cookies
  • cute notebooks 
  • journalling 
  • washi tape
  • coffee 
  • making it though january 

What are some good/positive things in your life this week? It's really fun and refreshing to take a moment and write them out, so definitely comment below with yours! (also it makes me happy to hear about things that make other people happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!