Sunday, 21 February 2016

8/52 // my love affair with the sky

So I've been feeling a little bit absent minded and indecisive the last couple of days. I might just need some coffee but this week's post is hard to proving super hard to write.

I have so many thoughts but none at the same time. Everything seems a bit contradictory and I have a ton of work (that I don't want to do) to get done today. Seriously, it might just be that I need some coffee to get my brain into gear this weekend?

Pretty sky photos always make me feel calm and great again. My love affair with the sky has been a pretty prominent part of my life recently so I've complied some of the sky photos I've taken over the past couple of weeks. Photos can speak a thousand words and all that. Also the sky is always there for you, no matter what, even when it's grey and cloudy and spitting water at your face.

perks of waking up early, am i right?! the clouds look so peaceful and delicate. 

pillow clouds are my favourite, they're like rare pokemon; exciting and hard to catch. 

this one looks so apocalyptic, dramatic and beautiful (aka me in sky form)

that time London blew my mind on the train and I nearly cried because everything was so beautiful 

a happy accident 

Does anyone else have a love affair with the sky? What is your favourite time of day? 

4 comments:

  1. Love these photos!
    I absolutely love skies. I often walk outside in night just to stare at the stars and appreciative the big endless roof on our heads that's the might sky!!!! I go crazy at the twilight, just to capture the fading colors on sky.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss night and evening skies are so magical and amazing!!

      Delete
  2. This rocks! I have a love affair with the sky too. I'm always viewing the clouds or the sunset or whatever is happening up there. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the sky is amazing and pretty great no matter what's going on!

      Delete

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!