Wednesday, 22 June 2016

17/52 // radiate positive vibes // visual thoughts

52 thoughts is a weekly post featuring some of the messy and honest thoughts running through Rosario's mind. From serious issues, to lighthearted whimsical thoughts, each post is unique and thoughtfully crafted.

For someone who writes a blog, it feels a bit ironic that I struggle with words. Or is this simply called writers block? Regardless, words have been hard, slippery, and elusive recently. I've also somehow found myself in a slumpy and negative mood for the past few days and I'm done with it, it's a waste of my time. So I figured, if words aren't working for me right now, why not try some visuals? So late one rainy night, I gathered my watercolours and hastily drew up all the things that define ~positive vibes~

~Positive Vibes ~ The Rosario ~ June 2016 edition~ 
// For every negative thought you have, think up three positive ones // Appreciate the nature, sunsets and sunrise // Read extensively // Ignite your mind with plenty of fair trade coffee // Give everyone equal respect, regardless of status //  Be creative // Be kind to people  // Meditate and be thoughtful  // Grow // TRY

One quote that always makes me feel positive, ready to fight all the negative vibe life throws at me, and make the most of each day is;

'I want to taste and glory in each day, and never be afraid to experience pain; and never shut myself up in a numb core of non-feeling, or stop questioning and criticizing life and take the easy way out. To learn and think: to think and live; to live and learn: this always, with new insight, new understanding, and new love.' ~ by one of my fav writers, Sylvia Plath.


How do you radiate positive vibes? Let me know, in the comments down below!  

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best way to get yourself out of a funk is actually to just tell yourself you are not going to wallow anymore and push yourself to be happy! So glad that you are working on the positive vibes :)

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I always find myself thinking about how much time it wastes to wallow and be all negative, when I could be using that time to work on something positive or meaningful! Thanks for reading and I'm trying hard!

      Delete
  2. One of the ways I try to be positive is to constantly remind myself of how grateful I am. It instantly lifts up my mood and make me stop comparing my life to others'.

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yes! I think sometimes we get so caught up in all the things that we think are wrong, that we forget about all the things that are right! Even if they are little things. Thanks for your thoughts!

      Delete

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!