Saturday, 22 October 2016

anatomy of the self: october 2016 edition

I don't know about you but I feel as though I'm always changing. I never feel as though I know who I am entirely. Either way I think it's a nice idea to document myself at this particular time in my life (plus this also doubles up as an unconventional get to know me better kind of post) So this is the October 2016 edition of Rosario A limited edition because who knows who I'll be next month? Hopefully a better version of myself!
Odd but cute mixed race features.

Below the exterior is an absent minded brain, always wandering towards heavenly foods, sonically pleasing tunes and relentlessly churning out half finished and slightly ridiculous ideas.

A ton of anxious thoughts whizzing around, tripping up any semblance of normality.

Still can't ride a bike. Learned that rollerskating is a skill she does not yet possess.

Has a heart full of music, art, sonic adventures, wise words, and fictional worlds.

A little bit shy, a bit strange and a little bit manic (clearly a fan of blink 182).

A Brendon Urie, Melanie Martinez, & Marina and the Diamonds fangirl.

Wants to be a shiny star and contribute something positive to the world.

Listens to a lot of pop punk. Hates her town, thinks it's so washed up.

A little bit lost and a little bit confused. Mostly okay.

Is very unconventional and mostly okay with that.

Always feels better after a cup of coffee.

Wears a lot of winged eyeliner.

Questions everything.

A pop punk peach.

Have a great day!
G O O D R E A D S // T W I T T E R // I N ST A G R A M // B L O G L O V I N'

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! I love how you edit your photos. I loveee pop punk too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! Yay, I'm always listening to pop punk, especially in the autumn and winter months it seems perfect!

      Delete

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!