Friday, 2 December 2016

good things


I stumbled upon a post I wrote earlier in January, just listing some of the good things in life at that moment, and it kind of warmed my heart. Also January seems simultaneously so long ago but also only a couple of months ago!? Consider this my obligatory 'how is it December already!?' comment.

The weather today has been pretty grey (resisting the urge to insert panic! at the disco lyrics) and on top of that I've been feeling ill and generally not so great. Writing lists of good things, no matter how small always makes me feel a bit better and are so nice to stumble upon in the future. Plus, I find writing about things that make me happy, no matter how small, always makes me feel a bit more grounded and grateful for all the good things in my life and reminds me how privileged I am to exist.
So here are some good things, round two, the december edition:

  • being able to go to so many good gigs recently 
  • letlive. 
  • nutella pretzels
  • people who go all out with festive decorations 
  • festive blog posts and vlogs 
  • gingerbread lattes 
  • being blessed with new steven universe episodes
  • the front bottoms 
  • polar bears
  • fairy lights 
  • taking cute selfies
  • finally learning how to ride a bike + going for bike rides
  • the smell of tinsel (aka the smell of christmas) 
  • discovering lucozade do a sugar free version of their pink lemonade

It makes me happy to hear about the things that make other people happy, so definitely let me know yours! It's really refreshing write them down so definitely give it a try!

What is on you list of good things?
Thanks for reading and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!