Saturday, 3 December 2016

a pop punk peach playlist


Will I ever quit mentioning how pop punk is the perfect music for autumn? The answer is probably not. Needless to say I've been listening to pop punk quite extensively this season so in true obssessive fashion, I made a playlist to share my love for pop punk with the world. This is a combination of some classics mixed in with some new favourites I've had on repeat recently! 

Pop Punk Peach Playlist 

HELP - The Front Bottoms
Twelve Feet Deep - The Front Bottoms
The Weekend - Modern Baseball
Time to Dance - Panic! At The Disco
Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil
Bukowski - Pierce The Veil
Gold Steps - Neck Deep
I Saw Water - Tigers Jaw
Floorboards - Real Friends
Evergreen - Knucklepuck
Constant Headache - Joyce Manor
Jesus Christ - Brand New
I've Been Lost For So Long - American Football
Move Alone - The All American Rejects
Adam's Song - blink 182
Last Hope - Paramore
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
summer jam - Set Your Goals 

Came Out Swinging - The Wonder Years



Hope you enjoy + find some rad new tunes!
G O O D R E A D S // T W I T T E R // I N ST A G R A M // B L O G L O V I N'

2 comments:

  1. I've had Jesus Christ - Brand New stuck in my head for days now.
    Great playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's such a brilliant song and never gets old!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!