Thursday, 2 February 2017

february wishes

~ Some February wishes to grant myself (aka monthly goals) ~


Visit a museum and/or Art Gallery 

(thinking about the Saatchi Gallery or the Tate Modern). A day at a museum never fails to inspire and amaze me, plus I live right outside London so I should definitely take advantage of that.

Start trusting myself, get some balance in my life

 + root out negative habits, thoughts and routines. Think along the lines of 'stop what’s stopping you' Also meditate every morning because this is a bit vague.

Have a good time seeing Modern Baseball 

And get some more gig tickets.

Post three time a week on this blog. 


Rearrange some bits on my shelves.


Take myself out on a date 

It's Valentines month and whilst I’ve never felt strongly (or at all really) about Valentines Day, taking myself out on a date and treating myself to literally whatever I want, seems like it will be really good for my soul.

Sort my life out a bit + stop avoiding everything 

Yay for vague and huge goals! I honestly need to make lists and sublists to do this one, and that is literally the plan - to make lists and sublists, and then go from there.

Make some art and put in on my wall 

Creating things, even if they're not ~the best~ makes me feel supremely fulfilled and alive. I want to work on something, maybe a little painting or piece of embroidery, and hang it up by the end of the month.


What are your February wishes/goals?

3 comments:

  1. This post is so adorable. I love having goals for the month, gives you something to work towards :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm happy you agree, they always motivate me and give me some personal structure to my month!

      Delete
  2. So good to read other people's goals, helps me find motivation to set my own. I'm with you on the V-day front, taking time for yourself is so important <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!