small youtubers I love

Tuesday 20 June 2017


I love supporting amazing internet creators, especially when they are amazing but don't have the volume of support they truly deserve. I love the accessibility of youtube and I love small creators so I decided to compile a small list of some small youtuber recommendations! And by small I mean youtubers with like under 30k subscribers. They are the underappreciated creators I admire profusely and always get excited for their new videos. Hope you check them all out and maybe even find a new favourite!

Yasmin Johal




Like I just want to be Yasmin's friend. Her personality is so endearing and her channel banner describes her channel as 'opinions, blunt humour and oversharing' which is spot on. Yasmin talks really honestly and about some really important issues, a lot of which are relatable for me and topics we should discuss loudly and more often.

Riley Marie



I still watch book videos but not as much as I used to. I  have recently gotten back into Riley's videos, especially as her most recent videos are very focused on representation in books and publishing. Representation is so important and something that seems to be lacking in the publishing industry, so these types of videos really help make these issues accessible to more people.

Beth Blvd 



Beth's creativity is out of this world and her videos are always entrancing and breathtaking. Her videos are awe inspiring and so aesthetically pleasing. I love how Beth uses unusual shots to make her artsy videos but also does monthly coffee chats where she just talks about her month. It's the perfect blend of personality and art.

honeybeegirl 



Rachael genuinely seems like the nicest person on this earth. She seems so lovely and has such a calming presence. I sometimes watch her videos when I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and they are so relaxing and calming. Lots of her videos are art related but she does a whole ton of amazing videos!

Do you watch any of these youtubers? Leave some small youtuber love in the comments!

2 comments

  1. Thank you for this post, I'm always looking for new Youtubers to subscribe to and will be sure to check them out, I love posts like this!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you enjoyed this post, I had lots of fun writing it!

      Delete